Get your common frequently asked questions answered by our team support
WalkingPad R1 Pro - 6.2mph / 10km/h
WalkingPad A1, C1, A1 Pro - 3.7mph / 6km/h
The WalkingPad speed can be unlocked automatically after 1 km
this design is use as a safety measures. click here to learn more
The battery type for remote of WalkingPad A1 and R1 Pro is CR2032.
It's removed from the shipment. Please buy one from a local store before using it.
Our App is available on the App Store and Google Play store,
download and complete installation.
When switching on the WalkingPad
press the mode switch button on remote control in 5 seconds
then it will be matched with your WalkingPad!
1. WalkingPad R1 Pro - 110kg/242lbs
2. WalkingPad A1, C1, A1 Pro - 100kg/220lbs
1. Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord.
2. Lift up the belt and apply silicone oil provided by
WalkingPad on the backside of the belt.
3. Turn on the machine again, Keep the machine running under 4km/hr for 10-20 seconds. 4. Only apply 5 ml- 10 ml lubricant oil each time,
too much lubricant oil makes the belt become slipping. 5. Apply walkingpad silicone oil once every 3 months.
Press and hold both mode switch button and acceleration
button on the remote control for 3 seconds.
• Front panel shows 'CALI' and the speed is 4km/hr (2.5ml/hr).
• If belt deviates to the left: Turn the left:
Turn the left adjusting screw for a half-circle clockwise.
• If belt deviates to the right: Turn the right adjusting screw for a half-circle clockwise.
• If belt is slipping: Turn both left and right adjusting
screw for a half-circle clockwise at same time.
• Keep the machine running for 1-2 minutes and check whether it needs to readjust.
The LED display shows walking time, speed, walking distance, steps, and calories burned.
1. "Standby" means sleep mode while not walking.
2. "M" means modified speed.
3, "A" means automatic speed, you can switch between the
3 modes with the remote controller.
Stand at the head part of the belt before the device runs.
The head section of the walking belt is acceleration,
the middle section is constant speed, and the rear section is stopped. *To use "A" mode you need to put walkingpad on the stable floor.
There is a power switch on the power head of the device. The device panel will display when turned on.
The electronics of the equipment continuously carries out tests.
In case of deviations, an error code appears on the display and normal operation is stopped for your safety.
+ E01: Drive failure
+ E02: Motor abnormalities
+ E05: Power overload
+ E06: Motor overload protection
+ E08: Sensor error
+ E10: Temperature to high
+ E11: Overload current protection
Please contact us for technical support.
1. If a slamming noise, you may place a treadmill mat under the WalkingPad.
2. If Motor carbon brush whistling (very sharp metal whistling sound), front/rear drum abnormal sound. If this situation continues for a couple of days, please contact our support for maintenance.
3. If the motor cover grinding to the walking belt: magnetic friction sound, please contact our support for maintenance.
4. If other abnormal sounds, it needs to be judged and processed according to a detail description or video attachment, please report to our support.
When will my products arrive?
If the Wi-Fi light flashes fast or can't find the device and the network timed out. Please follow this method:
1. Press the big button on the right side of the device
2. Wait 3 seconds
3. Press the big button again.
At this time, the Wi-Fi light becomes slower and then restarts.